Faculty of Communication

Dean: 

Web Page : http://iletisim.marmara.edu.tr

The faculty, established in 1948 as the Istanbul Journalists School, was affiliated with Marmara University in 1982 as the Press-Publishing High School; in 1992 it became known as the Faculty of Communication. The faculty includes 3 departments, Journalism, Public Relations and Promotion, Radio, Television and Cinema, in which the language of instruction is Turkish.

This page updated by Faculty of Communication on 21.08.2017 16:08:08

Kısayol tuşları hakkında bilgi All News All Events
All Notices